The Home Buying Experience
Buying a home is a thrilling event, whether it’s your first house or your third, it can also be stressful. Fortunately for you, we have the experience, knowledge and the wisdom to help you find your dream house.
No one likes to be sold! We will guide you through the process and supply you with the information you need to be a well-informed buyer. So take a moment to browse our homes in the search area and let us know when you are ready to go shopping with friends.
The Right Agent
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- We are familiar with all the areas in Reno.
- If they don’t work night and weekends… We Do!
- Does your agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when it’s time to buy a home.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns.
Time to Buy
Once you have picked out the right home to purchase, we will draft your offer in a way that gives you the advantage over another offer.
Relocating to Nevada
Individuals and businesses are moving to Nevada for many reasons. One is no state imposed income tax. In order to take advantage of the income tax savings, several factors come into play. Evaluate your personal and corporate tax climate and use the following information to evaluate your potential for the Nevada tax savings.
Nevada Tax Benefits & Advantages –
Top Reasons to Incorporate in Nevada
- No Corporate Income Tax
- No Taxes on Corporate Shares
- No Franchise Tax
- No Personal Income Tax
- Nominal Annual Fees
- Nevada corporations may purchase, hold, sell, or transfer shares of its own stock
- Nevada corporations may issue stock for capital, services, personal property, or real estate, including leases and options. The directors may determine the value of any of these transactions, and their decision is final.
- No Franchise Tax on Income
- No Inheritance or Gift Tax
- No Unitary Tax
- No Estate Tax
- Low Utility cost!
In order to take advantage of Nevada’s tax benefits a taxpayer must make Nevada the principal place of residence. Residency is single most important factor in gaining Nevada’s tax advantages.
Owning real estate in Nevada is key factor when considering such tax advantages. For more information about the current Nevada real estate market Contact Chris at 775-247-8772. To learn more about the potential tax advantages of Nevada residency for yourself or your business visit http://tax.state.nv.us/. Contact an experienced CPA or financial advisor to plan and implement a successful change in residency.
Free Security Upgrade
Purchase a home with us and we will personally oversee the design and install of a free security upgrade.
- New exterior door locks upgraded for extra protection. 3.5in Screws on all hinges and striker plates, if not already upgraded.
- A Block device that will add additional protection.
- A free Ring video Doorbell Camera. (internet connection not included)
If you’re looking for a full home security system with exterior cameras, IR and motion, we can point you in that direction.